A FURRY GREY DAY IN LONDON | HOW I STYLE








MISSGUIDED Coat| NEWLOOK Turtleneck | ASOS Chain | TOPSHOP Jeans | NEWLOOK Heels

Funny how just a couple of days ago I was strolling down along Romford Road in Stratford London, a place I frequently spent my childhood summers.  At first I didn’t recognise the street and then that sense of wistfulness hit me and I remembered the familiarity. The sweet shop I constantly gathered all my pennies for, the university across the road and of course the recurring movements of the infamous red buses. 
Damn… Time Flies !
I spent this particular day taking the blog photos’ you see above as well as shopping with my Friends Joy and Jessy at Westfield Shopping centre, which for me was a welcomed addition to Stratford city. I ended up buying the Zara bag from my Wishlist Post *Covers Face* and I got these Zara mesh heels  I’ve been Obsessing over. They slightly remind me of Kim Kardashians’s favourite and extremely over worn SS14 Hermes heels.
I am kind of looking forward to 2015 already, Spring/Summer especially … the freshness of a new year, the upcoming adventures and the new beginnings awaiting me.
So dolls, I’m keeping this post short and sweet so i'll leave it at that. Leave a comment below, your comments are always appreciated.

Photo Credits: Surekha Jessy


Until next time with love, 




Follow Undefined Blue Honey:

26 comments

  1. I love this outfit!! Black and white are always a great combo especially when different textures are mixed!
    It's also great you got to see again a place you have lots of memories of!
    xo
    Alice|Alice's Beauty Madness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, I wish I could pull off a fur coat as good as you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Love the boots and coat.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have styled yourself! Glad you finally got the bag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you outfit :) How do you not freeze with open shoes when it's this cold though! haha
    I'm all about boots in winter :)

    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking those open shoes I feel so cold! Cute outfit though! x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this outfit, the coat is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how you styled the coat! the shoes are lush

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this outfit, the coat with the all black... and those shoes. xx

    Suki and the City

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sehr schöner Post und ich liebe dein Outfit!

    XX,

    WMBG



    WMBG BLOG//
    Instagram//
    Lookbook//
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. prety you ... love the boots and coat and your hairs :)

    Shumaila Jaffer
    Beauty Redefined
    Follow me :
    Facebook | Bloglovin | Twitter | GooglePlus | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness this is stunning The coat is to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh !!! This looks absolutely stunning <3 Your fur coat is so fuzzy and beautiful . You look great :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful outfit! You look stunning <3
    www.hey-blondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything about this outfit is gorge, especially the shoes and you're right I saw them and immediately thought of Kim.
    |The Twenty Sumtin Sumtin

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a gorgeous outfit! Those shoes are beautiful & the coat, love! I also really love your lip colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall