My First Feature: Ireland's Xposé Magazine.






Top- Zara // Blazer- H&M // High waisted Jeans- American apparel // Shoes- Zara // WatchMichael Kors // Glasses- River Island // Bag- Ebay



Hello Dolls, First of all Happy New Month, Yay June ♥

Okay Let's get straight into it, about a month ago I was giving the opportunity to be in Ireland's Xposé magazine in this month's (June) Issue to be precise. The section I am featured in is called "How we wear it" it shows how us fashion bloggers wear different trends or how we style to different themes. The theme for my feature was "Summer in the city" and being from Dublin that's where my picture was taken, on the famous Grafton Street. In this particular outfit I incorporated my own style into the Neon trend basically showing how I wear it in the summer,while also looking smart.

Im very delighted with how the photo turned out and the feature in general and I really enjoyed working with Xposé for the "How we wear it" section, A big thank you to Aoife and the Xposé crew,it was such an honor getting featured with amazing other bloggers like Leanne woodfull.

 I'd love to know what you think leave your thoughts and comments below.





Follow Undefined Blue Honey:
                            


19 comments

  1. The outfit is lovely! I especially love how the gold on your watch is an exact match of the gold on your bag chain :D

    Mona xx
    Supremelise

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous love those jeans and shoess!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love the neon/lime top with the the white x
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!
    check out my latest post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3157
    XOXO,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats

    www.fashionkween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, great post :)

    Please check out my giveaway where you could win a brand new monochrome midi dress at:

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/new-midi-dress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was only admiring you in XPose over the weekend, lovely to find your blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! This is such a cute look! Yellow is def your color. And love that bag!

    Great post! And your blog rocks! Check mine out. Maybe we can follow each other :D
    Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    ReplyDelete
  9. this outfit is 2 cute. love
    Your blog is awesome

    http://moonshinebeauty.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall