Enjoying the summer | AN OOTD |

  





 Net Cardi- Primark// Cami- Forever 2// Necklace-Wallis// Bracelet- H&M // Shorts-Topshop// Sandals- Shoe Rack// Hat H&M


Hi Dolls,So this is just a quick outfit post showing you lovelies what I wore yesterday.I'm just only getting into the swing of summer,is it me or does the seasons change so quickly anyway i'm finally doing some necessary summer shopping and exploring my style and just being creative with my outfits. This look was inspired by a sunny but chill day as in Ireland the sun docks in and out as it pleases.

It was a "shorts" kinda day so I wore my shorts from Topshop a nice neutral Cami from Forever 21, (Im obsessed with Nudes and Neutrals) then I just styled with some two-toned blue and black wedges minimal jewelry as per usual.I really love the hat from H&M because It FIT!,it's so hard to find hats that suit me,does anyone else get that ? 




Follow Undefined Blue Honey:
                          
Facebook |Bloglovin' | Google  

6 comments

  1. such a summery outfit :) love the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love your shorts <3 amazing!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3167
    XOXO,
    Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bracelet!
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this look, you look amazing :)

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Outfit :))

    XOXO Sandl

    www.prizmah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit.. x
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall