Mini Hual : Boots/Lush and Mac


The twilight nail polish is my fave out of all the little things i bought and the rebel lipstick (which is missing ATM !!! hmmmm )   


Collection - Twilight (wore this in celebration of Breaking Dawn part 2..plus it goes really well with autumn).


 I am in love with this face mask .... it just makes your face feel so smooth after ... really good for  the exfoliation of dead skin.You keep it in the fridge tho cause it freshly made.


 My new Mac Rebel Lipstick it was in my November Wish list post ! and yeh I bought it but then I went with a Barry M Lippencil instead of the mac lip pencil currant thanks to Kelly !

Random ..but  I've taken my braids out YAY !!! I was sick of them by the end.Im currently thinking of new hairstyle ideas...something different ! message me ideas if you have any !






No comments

Post a Comment

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall